Acupressure for Horses: Hands-On Techniques to Solve Performance Problems and Ease Pain and Discomfort by Dr. Ina Gösmeier
Help your horse with simple acupressure techniques!
- Learn to identify your horse's individual "body constitution type," which determines choices of acupressure treatment
- Understand the 12 main channels of energy in your horse's body
- Gain the ability to choose the correct points to treat specific issues
- Relieve mild sources of pain and discomfort in your horse's body
- Influence his mental health and stability
- Choose appropriate treatment from a comprehensive list of common problems
- Use step-by-step instructions and photos to help your horse
"I have come to know and value Dr. Ina Gösmeier...she possesses the very rare gift of being able to consolidate the diverse and complicated facts of medical cases into explanations that the layperson can easily follow." INGRID KLIMKE, Olympic Equestrian Gold Medalist
Spiral bound, 160 pp.
We Also Recommend
101 Dressage Exercises for Horse & Rider by Jec Aristotle Ballou, Foreword by Lisa Wilcox
3-Minute Horsemanship: 60 Amazingly Achievable Lessons to Improve Your Horse When Time Is Short